Monday

Better Late Than Never...

By CiCi

Hello everyone.  It just dawned on me that thus far I have remained passive by only posting poems and have yet to try and connect personally with you.  I would like to first say thank you for visiting and subscribing to my blog.  Ever since I was a teenager, eons ago, I have been writing poetry and short stories.  However, I was so afraid of my thoughts being rejected and ridiculed that I wrote in secret and buried the scraps of paper with no intent for them ever to be seen.  It took a long while but I finally got it through my head that negative reviews are ok.  

It is amazing how afraid we are of failure that it sometimes paralyze us to the point of never even trying.  Yet we look around and see that so many people have failed, sometimes multiple times (Donald Trump comes to mind) or are not universally liked (quite a few) yet they do not allow that to stop them.  My goal is not only to have a way to display my writing but more so to create an interactive forum to give voice to other writers both amateur and published alike.  Here you can display your work and allow friends, family and total strangers to give their feedback.  Have fun sharing your passion with others instead of hiding your work.  I must emphasize though that we only want original pieces to avoid any copyright infringements.

Send all submissions to B.P.Revued@gmail.com. You may also send general feedback to the same address.

Feel free to leave your honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment